08 April 2007

resurrection morning

I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus, the Nazarine;
and wonder how He could love me, a sinner condemned, unclean.


He took my sins and my sorrows, He made them His very own;
He bore that burden to Calvary, and suffered and died alone.


When with the ransomed in Glory His Face I at last shall see,
It will be my joy through the ages, to sing of His Love for me!

Oh! How Marvelous! Oh! How wonderful!
Is my Savior's Love for me!


Looking for that Blessed Hope, and the glorious appearing of that great God, and our Savior; Jesus Christ. Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. Titus 2:13-14

No comments:

about expressions

I enjoy photography; the beauty, the art, the expression, the memories. It helps me relax and reflect on what's important.

All of the images shown are unedited (except where noted) and are available upon request (joshualsmith at mac dot com for information).

about me

about me
Joshua, Shannon & Cynthia