20 April 2007

mr. & mrs. mallard

taken March 25, 2007 (cropped)


taken April 14, 2007 (cropped)

On March 25th I was in Stange Park taking some nice shots of a couple of friends of
mine. While there I attempted to capture these mallards 8 or 10 times. They are very shy and smart and left me with only 3 or 4 good photos, so I went back on April 14 and sat on various shorelines for about an hour and a half. While I was there they were preening themselves. Further proof that I need that D40x. ;) Enjoy the remainder of the photos here: Stange Park Ducks.

Stange Park, Merrill, WI
taken by jls
See all the mallard shots and even more photos at fourpointedstar.smugmug.com

No comments:

about expressions

I enjoy photography; the beauty, the art, the expression, the memories. It helps me relax and reflect on what's important.

All of the images shown are unedited (except where noted) and are available upon request (joshualsmith at mac dot com for information).

about me

about me
Joshua, Shannon & Cynthia