13 June 2007

full tank

What would you do if a mosquito landed on your elbow? Why, of course you would take an "empty" and "full" shot. :)




Just to let my 'readers' know (are you really readers? - this is a photo blog...), I will be taking a brief hiatus from my blog while I make changes to my laptop that were necessitated by cirsumstances at my job. You can visit my SmugMug account until then and see the photos that I take on a daily basis.
...on the side, congratulations to Mark on his new painting contract! :)


my arm, near my elbow
taken with a Nikon D50 on June 7, 2007 by jls
See more photos at fourpointedstar.smugmug.com

1 comment:

Melinda McMillen said...

that is so gross....but cool at the same time.....only you, josh...only you!!

about expressions

I enjoy photography; the beauty, the art, the expression, the memories. It helps me relax and reflect on what's important.

All of the images shown are unedited (except where noted) and are available upon request (joshualsmith at mac dot com for information).

about me

about me
Joshua, Shannon & Cynthia